Monday, June 23, 2008

J-culure fish`

Sashimi is a Japanese traditional food. It is a raw fish. when we eat it, we use Soy sauce and Wasabi. They are one of the most important seasoning.

Almost Japanese like to eat it. However, some people do not like it. Me neither because the taste and smell is terrible. I think why Japanese like fish is Japan is surrended by sea. Therefore, people had a lot of oppotunities to eat from the past.I live near lake and sea. So, my family was often received fresh fishes by fisherman. Nowadays Sashimi become more famous as a Sushi. Non-japanese think raw fish is terrible. Especially, European thinks Octopus is devil.

wikipedia


3 comments:

Chiro said...

I like it very much!! I know some non-Japanese don't like sushi or sashimi, but I can't understand the reason Japanese don't like it.

Nara Naratives said...

I like sashimi,too! I think it really goes with wasabi and soy source. Sometimes I have them with European source ,which is tasted like Mediterranean food. I beleve foreigners wolld be favor of the food.

Tomoka said...

You don't like such delicious sashimi?=) You should try very fresh fishes for example at Japanese restaurant near the sea!
And...
my dream is to take a lot of Fugusashi of circle(like a picture) with chopsticks at a time!! lol★