Earthquake is not Japanese culture, but it related to it intimately. Japan is isolated to other countries and surrounded by ocean. Therefore, it occurs frequently, both small one and large one. there are few big buildings in Japan because of it. If it happened, the buildings would be broken and cause big damages around them.
However, earthquake has some advantages for the people. For example, it makes volcano activity active and hot spring. Japanese People prefer taking a bath to taking a shower. Of course I do too. It removes the tired. Especially, hot spring has a big advantage which has a good effect to people allege and disease. I often used to going to Onsen when I was little with my family. I liked it very much because it seemed to a big bath. I sometimes swam in the water. I can remember water was salty
http://www.saitokain.com/on_tgw01p001.htmlThis picture is Tamagawa Onsen. This hot spring contains of Sulfur. So, it looks yellow.

No comments:
Post a Comment